|Composition||Each 100 gm contains:
Oxytetracycline HCL …………………. 43.17 gm.
(Eq. to oxytetracycline base 40 gm)
|indication||It is used for treatment of :
• Infectious synovitis caused by Mycoplasma synoviae .
• Chronic respiratory disease (CRD) and air sac infections caused by Mycoplasma gallisepticum and E. coli .
• Fowl cholera caused by Pasteurella multocida
• Infectious coryza caused by Haemophilus gallinarum .
• Clostridial dermatitis caused by Clostridium septicum .
• Necrotic enteritis caused by Clostridium perfringens type A and C .
• Pullorum disease caused by Salmonella pullorum .
|Dosage & Adminestration||• Route: orally via drinking water. .
• For whole product: 75 gm of product / 1000 kg b.wt in drinking water / day for 3 days ( 0.75 gm / 1 L ) .
|Packaging||200, 500 gm and 1 & 5 kg.|